Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bukkit

I just wanted to put something happy on my blog!

I now have a new kitty. Not everyone is pleased, but I am. His name is Bukkit. If you have as much fun looking at the lolcats as I do, you will understand the name,"Bukkit". When I hold him, he makes me happy. When Mark stole him away and tried to get rid of him, I was sad, just like the Walrus.
I would like for Bukkit to be an inside cat because even though he is a kitten, he is really good to go outside when he needs to, and he is just easy to be around. Except for his new habit. He is a great "mouser". The only problem is when he catches these huge mice outside, he likes to bring them in through the doggie door to show me what he has done. This is kind of a deal-breaker with me. So, we shall see how much inside time he gets from here on out!

No comments: