Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My reasons to have a blog.

I have always thought that blogging was for writers, which I am not. Now, I see that people have blogs for many reasons. I decided to do this for three reasons:

1. I want to keep people who care about us up to speed on what is going on with Mark and me and our family.
2. Being a part of the Visual Arts Team of Lifeway Church, this is a place to share our creations.
3. I found out last week that if you have the courage to share your weaknesses and insecurities, you might be able to help others by simply letting them know that they are not alone, or at least, that they are not as screwed up as you. ( I just wanna do my part! )

2 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to Blogland my friend!! I've been reading your posts over at Craig and Jeremy's blogs and was wondering when you might jump on the bandwagon. Blogging IS NOT just for writers, it is exactly whatever you need it for! Have fun with it!!

Karla Davis said...

Thanks girlfriend! It's a little intimidating, but I'm going to give it a whirl!!